Dear Friends, Fans and Supporters. I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for your continued support of my varied musical projects over the past four decades. Lazy Afternoon, the solo piano CD pictured above is my 90th cd release of my career. This year has been a watershed year for my composing. I completed "Canvas #1" for small orchestra and am hoping this chamber jazz composition will be performed in Asheville in May, 2017. In November of 2016 I will be traveling to England to record an improvised quartet featuring Dame Evelyn Glennie on percussion, Jon Hemmersam on guitar and Szilard Mezei on viola. We will be recording at Peter Gabriel's studio. Thirty five years ago I collaborated with Suzanne Vega on a musical about Carson McCullers. Suzanne has just released her latest CD featuring two our co-written compositions.
I am offering this VIP Bandcamp membership to my dedicated fans. The membership will include:
1. Each month you will get an email with a link to one track of these "unreleased" recordings that exist in my personal musical vault. These are "private" recordings that have not been released and only I have access to.
2. You will receive a monthly "computer" rendition of one of my original compositions with a pdf lead sheet and/or musical score, as well as my comments on each composition.
3. You will receive nine of my original CDs as downloads.
What you get:
- All the new music I make, streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
- Exclusive access to the Michael Jefry Stevens fan community.
- These back-catalog releases:
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.
For $6/month, you get everything above.
You’re a supporterThank you!
For $12/month, you get everything above, plus:
In addition to everything listed in Tier 1 you will also receive:
1. Free download of any new CD I release during your membership period.
2. Free one hour skype lesson at the end of each annual membership in either composition or improvisation ($100 value).
3. Updated monthly list of the music I am currently listening to as well as information regarding new artist releases that particularly interest me.You’re a supporterThank you!
For $24/month, you get everything above, plus:
If you subscribe to this tier you will receive in addition to all other perks:
1. One free admission for you and one guest to any live performance I appear in anywhere in the world after the first 6 months of your subscription.
2. One original musical composition at the end of your annual subscription dedicated to you or someone you designate.
3. One autographed copy of an original sketch or score of one of my musical compositions.
4. A monthly audio or video solo piano performance of one of my original compositions direct from my home studio on my "1881" Steinway B Grand Piano.You’re a supporterThank you!